Meet Ron Broen
Thank you for visiting my site.
I know you'll find the services offered at Bell Bank Mortgage helpful and the loan programs competitive. My goal is to help you cut through the clutter, so we can quickly find a loan that meets your objectives and fits your lifestyle.
I have been a professional in the mortgage lending industry for more than 20 years. I've built my reputation on providing outstanding service to my clients. You can count on me to always look out for your best interests, and to keep you informed throughout every step of the lending process. Please don't hesitate to call with questions about home financing.
Repeat customers and referrals have always been the greatest compliments.
Our process is smooth and simple from start to finish:
- Talk with me. I will work with you to help you determine your financing options and answer all your questions.
- Apply Online. Complete your mortgage application at your convenience through our online application.
- Work together through final approval. From the time your application is received, I work with you to ensure you move through the process checkpoints to final approval.
- Closing on your loan. Prior to loan closing, I will review the Closing Disclosure, funds needed and documentation to bring to close with you. On closing day the final documents are signed at the title company and you receive the keys to your new home!
Home Financing Calculators
- Should I refinance?
- How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be?
- How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be?
- How much will my payments be for a balloon mortgage?
- Should I rent or buy?
- Which mortgage is better for me?
- How much will I save by increasing my mortgage payment?
- How much mortgage might I qualify for?
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I consolidate my loans?
I'm loving the new house. Thanks for asking. I referred you to Sean and Emily. I've also referred you to my co-worker, and I'll continue to keep you in mind when I hear of others looking.
Now that we've settled a bit more, I wanted to take a moment to say thank you for all the effort you put forth on our behalf, in settling our mortgage needs. It was a lot of extra effort, dealing with the relocation, us being in Chicago, the job scenario, etc. We sincerely appreciate it, and we feel very grateful to be settled in and home owners once again. Many, many thanks to you for your extraordinary patience, and endless pursuit of a solution.
We will, if need be in the future, refer to you once again with any mortgage needs, as well as the needs of our friends and families.
Kimberly and Michael
About Bell Bank Mortgage
Helping our customers find the smart way home for more than 130 years, Bell Bank Mortgage has a reputation for exceptional service and high integrity standards. Our culture centers on customer care and transparency from first contact. We help simplify what is often a very complex system. Applying for a loan is made easy, as our loan officers walk you through the process and the documents needed to support your loan request. Plus, our state-of-the-art technology helps make the mortgage process as stress-free as possible.
We believe that relationships are the key to our continued success and are dedicated to creating the simplest, fastest, efficient and most satisfying experience for our borrowers. You’ll see the Bell Bank Mortgage difference as soon as you meet with one of our loan officers. We take the time to truly get to know you and your financial situation.
The History of Bell Bank Mortgage
In 2011, Minneapolis-based Bell Mortgage became a part of what was then State Bank & Trust, in a history-making venture for both companies. Bell Mortgage has literally been a part of Minnesota since the state’s infancy. The oldest and largest independent mortgage banking company in Minnesota, it was founded in 1880 by early Minneapolis leader David C. Bell. Since then, Bell Bank Mortgage has added locations throughout the Twin Cities and in Phoenix, developed its own proprietary technology for processing and underwriting, and has thousands of family mortgages to its name.
In 2012, State Bank & Trust rebranded as Bell State Bank & Trust, taking on the Bell name to give a more unique identity to a known and respected regional brand. Bell State Bank & Trust shortened its name to Bell Bank in August of 2016, with the mortgage division becoming Bell Bank Mortgage to simplify the brand while retaining the familiar “trees” logo.
Our Commitment to You
Over the years, we have worked with thousands of individuals and families, making home ownership a reality for them. We would love the opportunity to work with you. At Bell Bank Mortgage, we process, underwrite and close your loan within the walls of our office. In-house administration of your loan means we can ensure a quick, accurate and smooth process all the way to closing day.