Meet Ron Broen
Thank you for visiting my site.
I know you'll find the services offered at Bell Bank Mortgage helpful and the loan programs competitive. My goal is to help you cut through the clutter, so we can quickly find a loan that meets your objectives and fits your lifestyle.
I have been a professional in the mortgage lending industry for more than 20 years. I've built my reputation on providing outstanding service to my clients. You can count on me to always look out for your best interests, and to keep you informed throughout every step of the lending process. Please don't hesitate to call with questions about home financing.
Repeat customers and referrals have always been the greatest compliments.
Our process is smooth and simple from start to finish:
- Talk with me. I will work with you to help you determine your financing options and answer all your questions.
- Apply Online. Complete your mortgage application at your convenience through our online application.
- Work together through final approval. From the time your application is received, I work with you to ensure you move through the process checkpoints to final approval.
- Closing on your loan. Prior to loan closing, I will review the Closing Disclosure, funds needed and documentation to bring to close with you. On closing day the final documents are signed at the title company and you receive the keys to your new home!
Home Financing Calculators
- Should I refinance?
- How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be?
- How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be?
- How much will my payments be for a balloon mortgage?
- Should I rent or buy?
- Which mortgage is better for me?
- How much will I save by increasing my mortgage payment?
- How much mortgage might I qualify for?
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I consolidate my loans?
I'm loving the new house. Thanks for asking. I referred you to Sean and Emily. I've also referred you to my co-worker, and I'll continue to keep you in mind when I hear of others looking.
Now that we've settled a bit more, I wanted to take a moment to say thank you for all the effort you put forth on our behalf, in settling our mortgage needs. It was a lot of extra effort, dealing with the relocation, us being in Chicago, the job scenario, etc. We sincerely appreciate it, and we feel very grateful to be settled in and home owners once again. Many, many thanks to you for your extraordinary patience, and endless pursuit of a solution.
We will, if need be in the future, refer to you once again with any mortgage needs, as well as the needs of our friends and families.
Kimberly and Michael